Download [Sider module] Kitserver 2020 v1.3 single link, released Oct 09, 2019.
[Sider module] Kitserver 2020 v1.3 features:
If you are old enough, you may remember that the very first Kitserver (for PES 3) was a small program that allowed the game to load alternative kits (3rd, 4th, European, etc.). It was initially released in 2003. Over the next few years, Kitserver had grown into a more generic tool (kinda like what sider is now), but the original name stuck to it. ( And if you are too young - that's even better! Then you won't remember all the bugs 🙂)
This sider module, written in Lua, is a new take on that original idea of Kitserver. It allows a lot of freedom in managing kits (uniforms), and also makes it very simple for anyone to draw their own kit and add it to an existng collection. This overall hierarchy of kits - we call it “GDB” (again an old name, which some of you might recognize) - is really just a way to organize kits into folders with a structure that hopefully makes sense and is simple enough to navigate.
We have also used information and reverse-engineering efforts of many folks over the last couple of years that helped to understand the format of UniformParameter.bin and other related files. So... without further ado:
How to install [Sider module] Kitserver 2020 v1.3?
Go on, download, and give it a try. The archive includes two sample kit collections: for Arsenal and Chelsea, prepared for you by our kit masters: @Hawke, @Nemanja, and @Cesc Fabregas. Note that Chelsea kits are disabled by default - you will need to make sure you have Chelsea licensed, then enable its kits in Kitserver by uncommenting (removing the leading '#' symbol) in map.txt. There is work in progress also right now to create more kit collections - for a lot more teams.
Installation is easy:
1. Unpack the archive and copy the content and modules folders into your sider.
2. Modify your sider.ini and add kserv.lua to the list of Lua modules:
lua.module = "kserv.lua"
You will need a recent version of sider: Kitserver requires sider 6.2.0 or newer to work.
More detailed information will be in the next post, but here is a quick bullet-point list for what Kitserver allows you to have:
- unlimited kits for players and goalkeepers (for licensed teams only, right now)
- visual reference in pre-match menu: you see your selected kits, and you can also switch between "Player" and "Goalkeeper" mode
- in Edit mode, Kitserver provides a simple but powerful "Editor" of all supported attributes of a kit. So you can fine-tune the exact position of number on shorts, or size of the number on the back, etc. ( Many thanks to @zlac - author of the Editor! )
- support for CompKits (competition kits), where Kitserver will load competition-specific kits, if they are specified for a given team for current competition.
Kitserver is brought to you by a team of people: @zlac, @Hawke, @Cesc Fabregas, @mota10, @Nemanja, @juce.
Download [Sider module] Kitserver 2020 v1.3
[Sider module] Kitserver 2020 v1.3 is a free patch for PES 2020. You can download through 1 server below.
Server Direct Link
|1||Single Link||Download From Direct Link|