Download [Sider module] Stadium Server v1.00 for Sider 6.1.1 single link, released Sep 26, 2019.
Current version: 1.00
Minimum version of Sider required: 6.1.1+
[Sider module] Stadium Server v1.00 for Sider 6.1.1 features:
# GDB-style unlimited stadium management - add as many stadiums as you want in a GDB-like folder structure
# Mostly unchanged stadium packaging - stadium structure remains almost identical to the .cpk version, meaning that entire stadium directory tree (starting with "Asset" and "common" folders) can be copy-pasted into one top-level GDB folder. These folders (and their subfolders) from the usual stadium-related cpk-tree are currently supported:
- for adboards - only config.xml is supported, for stadiums that need to REMOVE adboards completely!! (NOT TESTED IN 2020!)
- IMPORTANT: db files (common\etc\... data_st_list.bin, Stadium.bin, StadiumOrder.bin, StadiumOrderInConfederation.bin) for stadium registration are not required. DO NOT INCLUDE THOSE!!
# Stadium assignment to individual home teams via
map_teams.txt file - pretty much self-explanatory, see the supplied
map_teams.txt file for examples of how to connect team ID with one GDB-stadium
# Stadium assignment to competitions via
map_competitions.txt file - use it to connect competition/tournament ID with one or more stadiums from GDB.
All teams participating in particular competition can either use identical stadium (if ony one stadium is assigned to that competition) or have one of the stadiums assigned randomly if there's more than one stadium assigned to that competition.
## It is possible to assign unlimited number of stadiums to the same competition - in this case, ONE RANDOM stadium will be selected for every home team that:
- participates in that competition, BUT
- DOES NOT have individual stadium assigned in map_teams.txt file
Two stadiums assigned to EPL in map_competitions.txt - random...
17, 005, Etihad Stadium, Etihad Stadium, , , # EPL 17, 021, Santiago Bernabeu, Bernabeu, , , # EPL
IMPORTANT: by default, competition assignment would always take priority over team assignment in any game mode, but that can be easily configured within .lua script.
To override this default behavior, you can slightly modify StadiumServer.lua script itself - add/remove competition IDs in
override_competitions table, thus defining more or less competitions where individual team assignments from
map_teams.txt takes priority over competition assignment from
Default stadium server script already includes an exhaustive
override_competitions table, which should cover all available exhibition, league and league-cup matches - so that you can keep individual stadiums for those teams that already have one in
map_teams.txt, while all the other teams without individual stadium would get randomly selected stadium from
## Support for optional stadium to be used in final match of the competition only - again, pretty much self-explanatory. See map_competitions.txt file for more details
CAUTION: if multiple stadiums are assigned to a single competition and you want to use specific stadium for finals, then you must include stadium for final match IN EVERY stadium assignment
FA cup setup with 2 random stadiums used before final match and Konami's original Old Trafford for final match only:
23, 005, Etihad Stadium, Etihad Stadium, 007, Old Trafford, Konami\Old Trafford # FA Cup 23, 021, Santiago Bernabeu, Bernabeu, 007, Old Trafford, Konami\Old Trafford # FA Cup
# Manual stadium selection via in-game overlay - manually selected stadium has highest priority and overrides any assignments made via map_*.txt files. IMPORTANT: Only stadiums explicitly assigned in either map_teams.txt or map_competitions.txt are available for manual selection!
# Exhibition mode behavior - stadium assignment logic is in-line with the usual game behavior:
- IMPORTANT: Stadium server will be active in exhibition mode ONLY if you have selected one of the following:
- "Home ground" setting in stadium menu or
- "Random" setting in stadium menu or
- Manual selection of stadium via sider overlay
- This enables you to use any stadium from your .cpk pack and additional stadium server's stadiums side by side.
- "Random" setting in exhibition mode is going to select stadium either from your .cpk pack or from stadium server's repository.
Complementing this, an additional lua table is available to be customized inside the script (
teams_with_cpk_homegrounds table), to customize which teams should keep their .cpk+EDIT assigned home grounds (e.g. Barcelona -> Konami's Camp Nou, Team X -> Stadium X from your .cpk, etc.).
# Correct stadium previews and stadium names - displayed in game menus (where available, depending on game mode) and scoreboards
# More/less detailed level of logging - in config.ini file, property "detailed_logging" controls whether more info will be logged to sider log (value "1") or less info (value "0")
# Stadium customization via weather-conditions based AddOn system - allows easier creation and application of 3rd party mods to a specific GDB stadium (turf mods for specific stadium, gfx_mod, etc.)
# Stadium previews visible on overlay, when possible
1. No support for replay mode yet - if you're going to watch a saved replay of a match that has been played on custom stadium, you'll see black screen with adboards only during replay at best (perhaps it may also crash the game) - current version of sider does not support replay gallery!
2. adboards handling - by default, stadium server does not allow for custom adboards embedded within stadiums.
It works safely only with special blank adboards template (which should be used only to fully remove adboards from stadiums) and allows for supplying a custom version of config.xml database for adboards (to assign blank template to the stadium).
Custom adboard models, "baked" directly into stadium 3d model are neither safe nor meant to be used via stadium server - adboards available via global ad-boards system (.cpk files or sider's live.cpk root) should work well with stadiums from stadium server too!
3. IMPORTANT: cooperation with other .lua scripts that use "set_stadium" and "set_conditions" events - unfortunately, because of the way the stadiums are structured and handled by the game, it was necessary for
StadiumServer.lua to use set_stadium event exclusively to force the game to use the exact stadium ID of the new stadium, in order to load all the files that belong to that stadium.
Another approach, which would not "steal" set_stadium event (i.e. trying to override the files of any stadium that the game would like to use) did not prove successful, because stadiums simply are not file-for-file compatible, causing various artifacts when trying to replace e.g. stadium using ID 016 with custom stadium using any other ID
- Bottom-line - if you want StadiumServer to work, you must not give HIGHER PRIORITY to any other .lua script that also uses "set_stadium" event to change stadium_id (i.e. StadiumServer.lua must be above any other "lua.module=" lines for scripts that use set_stadium event too)
- Using other scripts that control weather conditions and time of day - stadium server works together with @Baris's script "WeatherConditions.lua" - if weather conditions are NOT changed neither via stadium server itself (manual selection via ingame overlay) nor via cooperation with "WeatherConditions.lua" script, then you can still use 3rd party scripts that handle "set_conditions" event (but to be on the safe side of the story, place your set_conditions related 3rd party scripts below both StadiumServer.lua and WeatherConditions.lua in sider.ini
Recommended way to re-pack stadiums that are available in .cpk files
(all screenshots taken from 2019 thread - nothing really changed, so can't be arsed to re-do all the images simply because 2019 changed to 2020 😊 )
- Although extracted stadium packs will most likely work without any problems, it would be ideal to use only one stadium per folder in
content\stadium-server(but, it will be very inefficient in terms of consuming HDD space).
- VERY IMPORTANT: Every individual ROOT GDB FOLDER (either for one stadium or for an entire pack) must contain all the necessary files, i.e. it has to be self-sustaining - it is not possible to e.g. borrow "common" stadium files from other stadium server root folders!! See this plea-thread for details (made for PES 2019, but reasons for it haven't changed in 2020 either)
- for example, stadium within "Goodison Park" GDB root cannot borrow any files from "MJTS pack" GDB root and vice versa
- It is recommended to remove any files that are not directly related to stadium (especially common\etc\... files)
- Once you migrate stadiums from .cpk files to GDB, you can remove .cpk files with stadiums from DpFileList.bin
- Unpack the v1.0 archive and copy folders
modulesinto your sider folder (overwrite when asked).
lua.module = "StadiumServer.lua"near the top of the
Extension modulessection in
sider.ini(but still BELOW
lua.module = "lib\CommonLib.lua"if you use CommonLib too)
lua.module = "WeatherConditions.lua"directly below stadium server entry (directly below
lua.module = "StadiumServer.lua") in
map_competitions.txtfiles and add more stadium folders in
content\stadium-serverfolder (NO STADIUMS are included together with the script!!)
- Please, read carefully all the comments inside
map_competitions.txtfiles! Always use leading zeroes when writing stadium ID's!
- Please, read carefully all the comments inside
Stadium Server AddOns System:
With add-on system in Stadium Server, 3rd party modders can create their own mini-mods (a.k.a. AddOns) for stadiums in stadium server.
Add-ons can only be used for stadiums in Stadium Server.
General Add-On folder structure
stadium-server (Stadium server content root) Super-Global (fixed folder name, must be "Super-Global", ONLY ONE INSTANCE FOR ENTIRE STADIUM SERVER!!) .... (standard subfolder structure for stadium files, starting with Asset\... or common\... ) Stadium_top_folder (the one with "Asset" and "common" subfolders) AddOn\ (fixed folder name, must be "AddOn") addon_config.ini (required .ini file - to specify which mods will actually be used and in which order) mod_1\ (variable folder name for a mod, chosen by modders) Global\ (fixed folder name, must be "Global") .... (standard subfolder structure for stadium files, starting with Asset\... or common\... ) ID\ (fixed NUMERIC folder name - ID of a stadium - e.g. 007, 009, etc.) Any_Weather\ (fixed folder name, must be "Any_Weather") .... (standard subfolder structure for stadium files, starting with Asset\... or common\... ) Summer_Day\ (fixed folder name, must be "Summer_Day") .... (standard subfolder structure for stadium files, starting with Asset\... or common\... ) Summer_Night\ (fixed folder name, must be "Summer_Night") .... (standard subfolder structure for stadium files, starting with Asset\... or common\... ) Winter_Day\ (fixed folder name, must be "Winter_Day") .... (standard subfolder structure for stadium files, starting with Asset\... or common\... ) Winter_Night\ (fixed folder name, must be "Winter_Night") .... (standard subfolder structure for stadium files, starting with Asset\... or common\... ) mod_2\ Global\ .... ID\ Any_Weather\ .... Summer_Day\ .... Summer_Night\ .... Winter_Day\ .... Winter_Night\ ....
Addon_config.ini file in AddOn\ root folder is mandatory!
addon_config.ini file content for the above general Add-on structure:
1. Both mod_1 and mod_2 will be used, mod_1 files might have higher priority that mod_2 files
1 = mod_1 2 = mod_2
2. Both mod_1 and mod_2 will be used, mod_2 files might have higher priority that mod_1 files
1 = mod_2 2 = mod_1
3. Only mod_2 will be used
1 = mod_2
- Any mod which isn't listed in addon_config.ini WILL NOT be used.
- Names in .ini file must match the mod-subfolder names in "AddOn" folder
- Numbers in front of the "=" sign must be a growing sequence of numbers - 1, 2, 3, ...
Every add-on DOES NOT have to include ALL the above mentioned folders.
1. If your add-on does not need weather-specific logic and if there is only one stadium in Stadium Server's GDB folder ("Stadium_top_folder"), you can include only "Global" folder - ideal for simple turf mods. Files in "Global" folder will be used for all weather modes.
2. If you don't need weather-specific logic, but "Stadium_top_folder" includes multiple stadiums (e.g. stadium packs), then you may include:
a) "Global" folder - for those mod files that have to be used for all stadiums within a pack - you can also omit this folder if you don't have such global files in your mod
b) "ID\Any_Weather" folders - for those mod files that have to be used only for a specific stadium (e.g ID = 007 in MJTS pack - such files would be applied only to Old Trafford)
3. If you do need weather-specific logic, then you should include at least "ID\Summer_Day" and/or "ID\Summer_Night" and/or "ID\Winter_Day" and/or "ID\Winter_Night" folders. In such case, theoretically, both "Global" and "ID\Any_Weather" folders MAY BE omitted if your mod includes only the weather-specific files and nothing else.
Priority levels within the add-on
a) top priority - "Summer_Day", "Summer_Night", "Winter_Day" and "Winter_Night" folders
b) lower priority - "Any_Weather" folder
c) even lower priority - "Global" folder
d) lowest priority - "Super-Global" folder
e) default fall-back - GDB folder with original stadium-maker's files - always used if requested file cannot be found in a), b), c) or d)
Just like with livecpk roots, if there is
foo.bar file in a), b), c), d) and e) paths, then the
foo.bar from a) overrides all versions from b), c), d) and e)
Stadium Server always selects only one of the weather-specific "
Winter_Day" and "
Winter_Night" folders - according to the weather parameters for the upcoming match.
Files from this global folder will be applied to the entire stadium server collection, unless overridden by more specific files from Stadium-specific add-ons.
E.g. it can be used to apply one common version of turf files to all stadiums in your stadium server collection, so that you can cover those stadiums that do not have turf files made specifically for them.
IMPORTANT: Super-Global is just a single root folder - it neither requires nor supports
addon_config.ini file, which also means that it cannot contain subfolder-separated multiple super global mods.
Super-Global folder must be placed directly inside
Examples (again, all of them taken from 2019 thread - logic is completely unchanged, only some folder names may be new for 2020 🙂 )
1. One add-on for stadium pack; add-on uses weather-specific logic
MJTS pack - repack of @Chuny's PES 2019 GFX_MOD files for Old Trafford and Allianz Stadium
2. Multiple add-ons for one stadium; add-ons DO NOT need weather-specific logic
Volkswagen Arena - Combination of @endo's turf and custom PES 2019 stadium announcement by @predator002 (custom stadium announcements are not supported in PES 2020! If and when @predator002 decides to do it again (quite unlikely at the time of writing this), then and only then it may be used again)
- @juce and @nesa24 for sider
- @Baris for allowing me to bundle slightly customized version of his "WeatherConditions.lua" script together with stadium server. Thanks also goes to @sltpn3 for fixing one nasty hidden bug within original weather script :)
- @Chuny and @superleeds1 for doing pre-release tests
- @Hawke for yet again putting togehter template for blank adboards
Download [Sider module] Stadium Server v1.00 for Sider 6.1.1
[Sider module] Stadium Server v1.00 for Sider 6.1.1 is a free patch for PES 2020. You can download through 1 server below.
Server Google Drive
|1||Single Link||Download From Google Drive|